Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

18 Months and Counting



It isn't exactly what you would call a milestone.  But last year at this time (LYATT as I like to call it)  Alexandra and I made cupcakes and took them to the cemetery.  That wasn't practical today, but I really wanted to.  I am trying more than ever to remember the happy times with my sweet girl, including pregnancy.  What it was like to see this at the doctor's office. This ultrasound makes me feel so much less like a crazy person.  I really did have twins!  I carried them, I birthed them, I nursed them and I had the stroller!  I just didnt get to take them both home.
So on this the 18 month anniversary of the day I said goodbye to my sweet little Samantha,  I want to smile at her and say I love you.  I want to tell whoever will listen- Samantha was here.  She was and still is loved very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved