Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Samantha and Hannah!

It's just so fun to type that title and see it.  I finally found a way to acknowledge Samantha's Birthday as we celebrate Hannah's.  I ordered this on Etsy and so it was customized just the way I wanted it.  This even prompted a friend and a family member to bring me flowers to the party- I was so touched!
 I had already bought some flowers to honor her- lilies of course- yellow this time.  I also added some greenery for the baby we lost in August (and the yellow).

 I set out Samantha's Scrapbook and Hannah's baby book so people could flip through them.

 This year was much easier than years past- I managed to enjoy Hannah's birthday more than ever before.  I still feel a little surprised sometimes when I realize we will have to celebrate another birthday witout her.  I miss her so much and I still love her as much as ever.  I got to visit the cemetery on her birthday with my husband and just remember what a beautiful little life she was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved